Library Card Design Contest
To celebrate Library Card Sign-up Month, we’re launching a library card design contest! Stop by the library to pickup the card template or download the template here. Winners will have their design printed on our 2023 library cards! Here’s what you need to know:
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create a design using the provided template.
- Download the template or pick up a paper copy at the Simi Valley Public Library.
- Anyone (ages five and up) living, working, or attending school in the City of Simi Valley is eligible.
- One entry per person
- One winner from each age category: Youth (5-11) Teens (12-17), and Adult (18 and over).
- Artwork must be original work of artist. (No copies of cartoons or artwork created by other people.)
- Simi Valley Public Library shall own the rights to all submissions. Art will not be returned at the conclusion of the contest.
Entries must be submitted to Simi Valley Public Library no later than 8:00PM, on Monday, October 10, 2022.
Members of the community will select the finalists from each age group category.
- The winner’s of each category will receive a phone call.
- The winner’s limited edition library card will be available in 2023.
Have more questions? Feel free to email us at [email protected]!
Not affiliated with Simi Valley Unified School District.
Search the Library Catalog:
Search Online Resources:
What We Have