Following is the criteria for hosting a meeting in one of the library facilities:
- Rooms are available for rent by public, private and nonprofit organizations.
- Meetings, events or programs must enhance the library’s educational, cultural, and civic mission in serving the community.
- Meetings, events, or programs are open to the public.
- The Community Room can be booked between 2 weeks to 3 months in advance.
- Full meeting room policies can be viewed here.
Select a room below for more information and how to reserve.
The Library’s large meeting room, with a maximum standing occupancy of 210. About 75 people can be seated comfortably in the Community Room. The room is equipped with projection system, screen, lectern with microphone, and an Assistive Listening system.
$50 for up to three hours.
$75 for between three and five hours.
$101 for more than five hours.
A small conference room designed for business meetings for up to 6 people. The Business Center can be reserved without charge.
The Conference Room is furnished with several tables for 2-4 people. The Conference Room is not available for rent or reservation for exclusive use by a group, and it is frequently occupied by several individuals and groups at the same time. The room is sometimes reserved, however, for Library programs and meetings.
Search the Library Catalog:
Search Online Resources:
What We Have